Wednesday 28 October 2009

Some girliness for you

This is before it was sewn up so excuse the threads and pin!

How could any girlie not want to stitch up this gorgeous corset pattern from Rectangel? I made a little sachet with mine and filled it with lavender. HOWEVER I was so filled with euphoria and excitement at the result, that when I cut around the edge to shape it and trim the excess felt away, I ...for some reason... failed to see the very obvious ribbon I had carefully stitched on to hang it by and just cut it clean off ! I did remedy it, but what a twit LOL. I think these would be such a hit for pressies.
Be sure to check out the pics in Rectangel's vintage embroidery pattern stream they are lovely.
She's gotta be a very talented person by the look of the pics on flickr.
Doxie


No comments:

Post a Comment