Wednesday 28 October 2009

I can't believe I did this!

For a while now DH has been pointing out that my hair is so long now it tends to get where it shouldn't ( read as in my dinner ) and I really should think about tying it back at strategic moments. I think his biggest fear is that I may feature in a Roald Dahl type book for those of you who have read "The Twits" and can remember Mr Twit's beard...lets face it, if you have read the book you will NEVER forget the contents of Mr Twit's beard! Anyway, tonight I found out another time you should tie back hair...when one is so engrossed in crafting one can loose all sense of self and spatial awareness...this includes where your hair is when you are cutting fabric...yes I did it :o(

luckily it was not as bad as it could have been but nevertheless I did it...I am taking my new lop sided hair do as a big warning...from now on ALWAYS tie your hair back when crafting!

I wonder if anyone else has been so daft?

Doxie making a new fashion statement ( ahem ) :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment