Thursday 28 January 2010

It gave me a fright...

...so goodness knows what it did to her!!!

Whilst on my latest driving lesson we were zooming along the dual carriage way ( well I felt like I was zooming, Mr P would probably say I was tootling lol )...I could hear an odd noise and thought maybe I had done something wrong and the gear box was arguing with me... but as we got to a bend at the bottom of the hill,I realised the noise had been people sounding their horns in the distance...what were we confronted with ?...an elderly driver going the wrong way!!!!!!That was an eye opener...that phrase "always expect the unexpected" comes to mind.

...Anyhow luckily where she had got to, if she drove along a short distance she could have zipped across to another road when some traffic lights changed so I don't think she was somewhere she couldn't have escaped from...but either way it was a shock.

I totally mucked up my bay park today. The bays were on a curve, I dunno if that started me off on the wrong foot. That said however, Mr Patience did word something in a way that clicked today... I think I may be beginning to understand what I have been doing wrong with the steering wheel when trying to go from full lock to straightening up.

...Oh by the way I have booked in for my theory test...I am dreading that more than the practical, but it is a means to an end and can't be avoided. :-/

Doxie...Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment