Monday 22 June 2009

Ruffled Tote bag update

I have had so many people asking me about my ruffled tote bag when I have been out and about with it shopping. It is a real thrill to say I made it myself. :o) It is standing up to everyday usage really well...and boy do I cram a shopping bag full! Did I already tell you this I wonder? Oh well I am too tired to check through my posts tonight so forgive me if I am repeating myself.

Things are quite busy here at the mo so I am not getting as many hours in craft wise as I would like, but am doing my little charity project when I have spare time in the evenings. I forgot just how much you can get done if you do just a little every night...I also forgot how quickly a trick marker fades which is helping me keep on a track a bit LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment