Tuesday 2 June 2009

oh blog life how I have missed you

...I did something weird to my machine which meant I could not get on the net until the talented Mr Doxie managed to wave his magic wand and make it all okay for me again...Oh boy oh boy, I had not realised just how much this blogging lark had become so much part of my life...I have really missed this.

Anyway I am back now and hopefully will have something interesting to post over the next few days.

The sun has been out here and I have been in the garden alot. I have also had the chance to catch up with a lovely friend and neighbour and that inspired me to start another little crafting project which I will post about soon.

Take care all wherever you are,

See you soon,

Doxie who is sooooo glad to be back. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment