Thursday 11 June 2009

Avoiding work

... but I don't know why as it is something I love doing and will be so chuffed with the end result...I have a feeling it is a small bit of perfectionism creeping in...because I constantly have a waterfall of ideas crashing into my creative lap, I think I am scared to progress because I am thinking that next week I will come up with something even more exciting ( to me ) and today's projects will loose their shine. Oh gee I need someone to give me a good talking to and to tell me to just get on with it.

It is so weird, the more I do, the more I want to do but then I hit a wall due to the sheer amount of inspiration that hits me...today it is like living in a padded cell but the walls are made with ideas for projects and I don't know which one to hit at to try and burrow my way to the outside so I can actually start.

I think I need to start writing stuff down and just prioritise by date. There are no frogs to eat because I WANT to do it ALL.

Have a good day all,
Doxie running around in circles

No comments:

Post a Comment