Friday 22 May 2009

It's gonna be a good weekend

You know when you are little and you are waiting in line for something SO THRILLING ...you are going to go on an exciting ride, recieve a gift from the real Santa Claus in the store, going to meet someone famous...you know that feeling you get, your belly goes tight, your chest area is fluttering in anticipation with sheer delight and joy, your little hands are clenched in little fists...it is a real physical thrill...well that is how I feel tonight reading through my new books...there are so many things I want to do, I am so excited and I just can't think of another way to describe how I feel other than thrilled as I read and look at the pictures...I so want to start them now but Mr Doxie just called me up to bed( he is knackered ) but I just don't know how I am going to sleep...I think it is reading with a torch under the covers tonight...I NEED to carry on reading them to at least get some of the excitement out of my system. This is going to be a fanstastic weekend.

Doxie wishing you all a happy weekend and hoping you can all find something to feel equally as thrilled about. :o)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment