Thursday 21 May 2009

Erm...I think this means I'm obsessed

...What does it mean when you wake up in the morning and your ear worm is the closing song on the Bernina presentation...It started as I got out of bed, carried on through the bubbles in my bath, drowned out the sound of electric tooth brush and it is still there now ... I just can't get it out of my head.

Could it be that the clever people at Bernina planted some sort of brainwashing technique into their podcast?...leading anyone who has seen it to break out in song with " This is your time Bernina!" at random times...what a good way of advertising that would be...I'm sure people would notice you if you did that on the tube, in the grocers or waiting in line at the bank. Let's just hope that if this is the case, all the new and unwitting advertisers are wearing their best home sewn outfits or it would backfire horrendously LOL

Or perhaps I am just now officially obsessed with this sewing lark.

Either way I am happy in my madness, I wonder what I will produce today...

Doxie who is obviously a bit doolally

No comments:

Post a Comment