Wednesday 22 July 2009

Recipe finder

I am trying to use up the bits and bobs in the freezer so I can defrost it and start OAMC ( once a month cooking ) again in the Autumn... no I am not wishing the Summer away, just being prepared, (you can tell I was a Brownie lol ! ) ...though in reality it has usually ended up as 2 month cookery as I generally go over board with it! Anyway I thought I'd post a link to the great My recipes site just in case there is someone who hasn't yet discovered it...it's great for when you have few/odd ingredients and are lacking in inspiration. Just type in what your store cupboard has to offer and it will suggest recipes for you...pretty cool eh? I have linked to the advance recipe search page but have a real good look around it has many functions and ways to find out the perfect recipe for your immediate needs.

Bon Apetit

Doxie

No comments:

Post a Comment