I'm trying really hard to recycle and use up my fabric stash AKA old clothes and no longer used curtains, bedding and charity shop finds. I'm finding it's a great thing to do... it's not only 'green' but while you are teaching yourself if you use stuff from the recycle pile it doesn't matter if you make a mistake, so I'm finding I'm allowing myself to be more adventurous than if I had gone out and bought brand new fabric.
- Polo Shirt = sky
- Yellow Duvet Cover = sand
- Turquoise shirt sleeve = sea
- White skirt = left hand beach hut
- Childs Duvet Cover = green beach huts
- Cloud, doors and windows = Old bed sheet
- Pillow case = Dark blue beach hut
I've been sewing lots of other things and will post more pics soon!